At JPara Solutions, the focus is always on you, our valued existing and potential clients. Our core is always focused in providing sound and quality financial advice and services in a fair and professional manner.
We are pleased to assure our clients and business partners that the MAS’s Fair Dealing Guidelines are in line with our philosophy and actions. Our entire team is committed to advocate and endeavour to deliver the fair dealing outcomes to you below:
* Our Directors and Senior Management are committed advocating a fair dealing culture within JPS;
* We have the necessary due diligence processes to ensure the products and services we offer are suitable for you.
* We don’t recommend products and services just because they are there. Our screening processes are designed to weed out irrelevance and pay special attention to suitability in meeting your objectives.
* Our professional advisers are constantly trained to be competent in providing sound advice and quality recommendations to you; No hidden agendas stand in the way. Our consultants are trained to make recommendations solely based on your circumstances, needs and goals.
* Clear, relevant and timely information and updates are presented for you to make informed financial decisions;
* Every client will be assessed for knowledge of competency in the investment arena, and should the client require more assistance, we will provide the tools to help them gain competency, and, in the interim, should they wish to transact investment products, we will build in additional safeguards to ensure that the investments meet their needs; and
* Our feedback channels are always open, and we have an independent process to deal with complaints efficiently and effectively.
Having fair and professional practices is our focus. We welcome your feedback as we believe it will enable us to enhance our practices to the benefit of our clients. Please click here to forward you feedback us at or call +65 6570 0058. Alternatively, you may fax your feedback to us at +65 6570 0056
The above statements are JPS focus in providing fair dealing to all clients. It should not be construed as an admission of any liability or damages, as well as legal responsibility on the part of JPS.